During the EU project "HORSE" the competence center ROBOFLEX was intialized. The aim of the project "HORSE" is/was to develop competence center for the purpose of demonstration of flexible and cognitive robots to the SME's.
Founders of the CC ROBOFLEX are: Zavod C-TCS, LENS Living Lab – INTESO Group and ETRA Ltd.
Project HORSE goals and objectives
- A new flexible model of smart factory
- Involving collaboration of humans, robots, AGV’s and machinery to realize industrial tasks in an efficient manner,
- Robotics assistance which will improve operator's conditions of work, worker’s safety, quality and production effectiveness,
- The pilot industrial applications and
- Network of competence centres supported by the regional innovation hubs
The purpose of ROBOFLEX competence center
The purpose of the regional competence center in the field of robotics is to meet the needs of small and medium-sized manufacturing companies. It will be the regional "one stop shop" service provider, to support research, development, deployment, operation and maintenance of advanced robotic systems for the needs of manufacturing SMEs and other interested parties.